TOMI - Procedure Previewer
From Emprise Wiki
- The Procedure Preview provides users with the ability to preview the procedure that they are working on from the Procedure Builder Screen.
- The purpose of this screen is to provide users with a sense of what their procedure will look like when it's being executed.
At the top of the Procedure Preview there is a Title Bar and below the Title bar is a Breadcrumb row to mimic that of the Execution:
- The Title bar shall display: Procedure Preview - [Procedure Title] - [Current Date/Time Stamp]
- The Breadcrumb row shall display: Site Name > Inspection Name > Asset Name as static text to show users which data will be displayed there during the actual execution
The Procedure Navigation panel will allow the end-user to navigate to each Major and Minor section within a procedure. Additionally, the navigation panel will display the completion status of minor sections.
- Each minor section in the procedure navigation will display a status icon to its left.
- A Filled out circle icon will represent a minor section that does not contain data entry widgets within it.
- A circle outline icon will represent a minor section with data-entry widgets within it, that have not been successfully filled out.
- A green circle with a checkmark icon will represent that all data-entry widgets within the minor section have been successfully filled out.
Major and Minor section numbering
- Numbering for each major and minor section will be manually entered via the "Label" attribute.
- Text for each major or minor section will be manually entered via the "Text" attribute.
NOTE: Hierarchy and status display paradigms for both the mobile and web version of the procedure navigation are to be consistent
When the navigation panel is collapsed, it shall be 36px wide.
No Procedure Major Sections
No Procedure Major or Minor Sections
Expand All Sections Button / Tooltip
Collapse All Sections Button / Tooltip