PENG Situation Reps Tab
From Emprise Wiki
Situation Reps Tab
|Create New||Enabled the Creation of a new Report.||
|Edit Dates||Launches the Edit Situation Report Dialog.||
|Export||Saves an offline copy of the existing Report(s) to the Users Local Machine as a Word Document.||
|Enables Printing of the Report(s) and Saving as a PDF.||
|Save||Saves any edits performed on the existing report.||
- If one report is selected, initiate the display of that document in its native format.
- If multiple reports are selected, combine all selected documents into one report, displayed from newest to oldest, and initiate the display of that document in its native format.
- When a User selects the folder where the files are to be downloaded, utilize that same folder as a default for all downloads within the same session.
- If one report is selected, initiate the print action.
- If multiple reports are selected, initiate the print action and print all the selected files in order from newest to oldest.
Edit Situation Report Modal
- No items designated as Watch List items are red on the Gantt tab of the Progress Status Report means no change.
- If any item(s) designated as Watch List items are red on the Gantt tab of the Progress Status Report:
- Remove prepopulated text of NO SIGNIFICANT PROBLEMS.
- Insert a numerical listing of the Work Item number, CCO number (if applicable), the Title and a colon all in capital letters.
- Skip a carriage return between multiple items.
- Multiple Items can be selected on the Main grid by clicking the checkboxes or by holding the keyboard button Shift when making a selection on the grid.