PENG Progress Tab
From Emprise Wiki
- 1 Progress Info Tab
- 1.1 Main Interface
- 1.2 Periodicity Updates
- 1.3 Upstream Dependencies
- 1.4 Downstream Dependencies
- 1.5 Quality Deficiency Report Modal
- 1.6 PSDPN Report Modal
- 1.7 History Tab
- 1.8 Export
- 1.9 Print
Progress Info Tab
Critical Path Work Item
Grid Header Alt Text
|Actual Progress|| |
|Planned Progress|| |
|Weighted Progress|| |
- Percent column will be disabled unless the Availability is in an Awarded Status
- Actual Progress fields will auto-populate with the calculated values.
- Actual Progress fields shall display red text if Actual Progress minus Planned Progress is less than or equal to Planned Progress times -0.2.
- Planned Progress fields will auto-populate with the calculated values.
- Weighted Progress fields will auto-populate with the calculated values.
- The Time Progress percentage value will reference the Revised End Date from the Contract Module's Date & Milestone's tab for calculation.
- If the Revised End Date is Null/Blank, the calculation will use the Scheduled End Date from the Date & Milestone's tab.
- The Update Date Progress field uses the date in the existing Enter Update for: field to determine the time progress calculation and will update automatically without refreshing the page.
- Start Date & End Date are determined by:
- Progress for a Work Package: Display the Estimated Start Date and Estimated End Date from the associated Work Package modal.
- Progress for a Service Order: Display the Estimated Start Date and Estimated End Date from the associated Service Order modal.
Edit Start/End Date
New Date / Datepicker
Business Rules: Start / End Dates
- If an item is associated as Progress by Time, both the Start Date and End Date are required and prepopulated by the Contract Start Date and End Date.
- If an item is not associated as Progress by Time, all Date entries should be set to null.
- If there are no Start Date or End Date set for an item, the progress should be 0%.
- The Start Date and End Date fields are editable to allow for manual entry to calculate progress.
- When a user enters Start Date, End Date also needs to be entered. End Date cannot be earlier than Start Date.
Adding Upstream Dependencies
Removing Upstream Dependencies
Business Rules: Upstream Dependencies
The following Work Items should not be included in the Upstream Dependencies selection grid modal:
- Work Items that are added in the Downstream Dependencies tab of the selected Work Item.
- Work Items that have a Start Date after the End Date of the selected Work Item.
Adding Downstream Dependencies
Removing Downstream Dependencies
Business Rules: Downstream Dependencies
The following Work Items should not be included in the Downstream Dependencies selection grid modal:
- Work Items that are added in the Upstream Dependencies tab of the selected Work Item.
- Work Items that have an End Date before the Start Date of the selected Work Item.
- Work Items that are already in Progress - greater than 0% in Progress.
Quality Deficiency Report Modal
PSDPN Report Modal
- The Quality Deficiency Report and PSDPN Modals launch when their respective icons are pressed on the Main Grid, under the Deficiency Report or PSDPN columns.
- The Quality Deficiency Report modal fields WI#, WI Title and Date Issued are prefilled from the Parent Work Item when launched.
- The PSDPN Modal Fields WI#, WI Title, Contractor, Date Issued, Start Date of Work item, End Date of Work Item and CCO # (if applicable) from the Parent Work Item are prefilled when launched.
- If one report is selected, initiate the display of that document in its native format.
- When a User selects the folder where the files are to be downloaded, utilize that same folder as a default for all downloads within the same session.
- If a report is selected, initiate the print action.