PENG Deficiency Reps Tab
From Emprise Wiki
- 1 Deficiency Reps Info Tab
- 1.1 Deficiency Reps Log
- 1.2 Item Types
- 1.3 Main Grid Multiselect
- 1.4 Rep Details
- 1.5 Details Page
- 1.6 Create New
- 1.7 Export
- 1.8 Print
Deficiency Reps Info Tab
Deficiency Reps Log
|Progress||Displays as PSDPN in the Item Details below the Main Grid|
Main Grid Multiselect
- Multiple Items can be selected on the Condition Reps Main grid by clicking the checkboxes or by holding the keyboard button Shift when making a selection on the grid.
- Multiple selected items can be exported.
PSDPN or DR Data State Alt Text
|Tasking to complete|
|No Tasking to complete|
State is based upon the MSC Actions as follows:
Deficiency Reports Count Tracking
When changes are made in either the Quality Deficiency Report Modal or the Deficiency Reports Log main grid controls. An auto-refresh of the Initiated, Responded and Outstanding counters is issued.
- When clicking the Export or Print buttons on the Details toolbar and making a selection, only a single report is printed or downloaded.
Create New Dropdown Button
|-||Quality Deficiency||Create Quality Deficiency Rep Modal||-|
|-||PSDPN||Create PSDPN Report Modal||-|
Create Quality Deficiency Report Modal
Create PSDPN Report Modal
- If one report is selected, initiate the display of that document in its native format.
- If multiple reports are selected, combine all selected documents into one report, displayed from newest to oldest, and initiate the display of that document in its native format.
- When a User selects the folder where the files are to be downloaded, utilize that same folder as a default for all downloads within the same session.
- Export by Work Item, downloads the selected items into folders organized by Item numbers, each containing the Attachments folder and Specification Word Document.
- Export by Document Type, downloads the selected items into an Attachments Folder and Specifications Folder.
- Exported Files are saved to the User's Local Machine as a Zip File.
Exported Folder Structure
Work Item Folder Structure
Document Type Folder Structure
- Attachments folder: Contains any attachment(s) not checked as a Reference in the parent modal.
- Specifications folder: Contains Specifications from the selected Work Items in the Microsoft Word Document format.
- Microsoft Word document: Specification from the selected Work Items.
|Export Grid||Upon selection, implement browser's print function|
|Quality Deficiency||Upon selection, implement browser's print function|
|PSDPN||Upon selection, implement browser's print function|
- If one report is selected, initiate the print action.
- If multiple reports are selected, initiate the print action and print all the selected files in order from newest to oldest.