From Emprise Wiki
(Redirected from Feedback)
- 1 Access Create Feedback Screen
- 2 Create Feedback
- 2.1 General Tab
- 2.2 Equipment Tab
- 2.3 Attachments Tab
- 2.4 Related Items Tab
- 3 Confirmation
Access Create Feedback Screen
Help Menu Values
- The Help Menu dropdown is accessed by clicking on the Help Icon.
|Create Feedback||Create Feedback Dialog||-|
|Help Content||SAMM Help Contents||-|
|Copy Dialog URL||NA||Copies the Deep link URL of the active Modal.|
- Upon submission of a Feedback with a Task Code associated, Add the Library Item(s) that have that Vessel's Task Code associated to Related Items.
- Vessel field defaults to respective user's vessel automatically.
- Use standard "Unsaved Changes" dialog if "Close" is clicked on after changes have been made but not saved.
|Footer buttons||Action||Emerging Screen||Notes|
|Submit||Submits the feedback and closes the dialog||Feedback Submitted Confirmation dialog||-|
|Close||Closes the Create Feedback dialog||-||
- Default to null.
- Field is read only.
- Selector default shall be null.
- Field is read only.
Note: Selections are displayed in alphabetical order.
|Status||Definition / Notes|
|Pending / Unprocessed||
|1b.) Project|| |
|2.) Drafting Proposal||Indicated when Feedback is Associated to Proposal|
|3.) MSC Review||-|
|4.) MSC Research|| |
|4a.) Revise Proposal||Needs to be Re-Worked by Contractor|
|4b.) MSC Approved||-|
|5a.) Implemented||Note: User can filter on "implemented" items|
|5b.) No Changes Required||Old Decline|
- Value defaults to the user's assigned/associated vessel.
- The vessel selection modal allows for a singular selection.
- The Type field by default is Null and the selection options are in alphabetical order.
|Ad Hoc Maintenance||- Will not be available for user selection. This is auto-designated when ad hoc maintenance or equipment are created elsewhere, and an automatic Feedback is generated.|
|Cross Class Standard Item / Class Standard Item||-|
|Logbook/Shipslog Data Change||-|
|Maintenance Procedure Add/Remove/Change||-|
|TransAlt||-Will not be available for user selection. This type of Feedback is auto-designated when TransAlt is executed and or completed and an automatic Feedback is generated.|
- The user conducting the screening may set the SME Category.
- NULL is selected by default.
- The Tooltip for SME Category will display as "Subject Matter Expert".
|NULL||Requires a blank state because the field is not required.|
- When an equipment is added after clicking "Save" in the "Add Equipment Not in SAMM" dialog, the "Add Equipment Not in SAMM" and "Equipment Select" dialogs close. The application then returns to the "Create Feedback" dialog with the added equipment selected in the Equipment input field.
Equipment Not in SAMM
Related Items Tab
Note: Add/Remove will be disabled while creating the feedback, but will become enabled in Edit Feedback.
Upon clicking Save, the Confirmation modal will display. If the end user clicks on the "Edit Feedback" button, the Edit Feedback dialog will appear, which will enable the additional tabs.